About our fleet of equipment
Stuber’s Cat Service maintains a sizable fleet of newer, low hour machines to effectively provide for several projects simultaneously.
All of our equipment is meticulously maintained by our highly skilled mechanical staff to ensure reliable performance for all clients.
We are constantly adding to and upgrading our fleet to better serve our customer requirements.
Current Equipment Categories include:
- 470’s, 380’s, 350’s,290’s,250’s,210’s,200’s John Deere Track Hoes- all have thumbs and aux plumbing
- CAT D6N LGP’s
- CAT D6T LGP’s VPAT’s, plus Top Con GPS Grade Control
- CAT D7R XR’s
- CAT D7R LGP’s
- CAT D8R’s and D8T’s (also available D8R LGP’s and D8T LGP’s)
- CAT 627G push/pull Twin Engine Scrapers
- Volvo Articulating Rock Trucks
- CAT14 M Graders
- John Deere 872GP ,772GP and 772CH Six wheel drive Motor Graders
- Compaction Equipment (Cat 815F, CAT 563E, pull packers)
- Small dozers
- Mini Track Hoes
- Tracked Skid steer
- Trucking/hauling Equipment
- Tandem Water Trucks
- Reclamation & Remediation Equipment
- Misc. support equipment (attachments, tractors, snowmobile/ATV, crew trucks, sanding truck, light towers, etc)